RED, WHITE & BLUE SANS-GRIA
2 to 3 cups red,
white, and blue fresh fruit (e.g., halved strawberries, blueberries,
raspberries, cherries, or white peach or apple sliced or cut into star shapes)
2 1/2 cups white grape juice
2 1/2 cups coconut water
1/4 cup citrus juice (lemon or lime)
1 cup seltzer
Fresh mint for garnish
seltzer for topping
1. Place the sliced fruit in a large pitcher.
2. Add the white grape juice, coconut water, and citrus juice and stir well.
3. Place in the refrigerator and let chill for 3-4 hours.
4. When ready to serve, top with the seltzer and stir.
5. Fill six lowball or stemless wine glasses with ice. Divide the mixture, including the fruit, among the glasses.
6. Garnish with fresh mint and top with additional