14 Day Self-Love Challenge
February is a wonderful time to celebrate love and life! Here is a 2-week Self-Love Challenge for you. Jump out of your comfort zone, and love yourself a little bit more. Nurture your body, mind, and spirit and allow yourself to grow. And, most importantly, Have Fun!Life is short, so turn up the music, sing that song, dance that dance, laugh until your cheeks hurt—and tell your friends that you love them. This challenge can be done in any order you prefer.
- Declutter one area in your home.
- Make a healthy meal.
- Watch a funny movie.
- Write a letter and mail it to a family member or friend telling them how much they mean to you.
- Light some candles and take a relaxing shower or hot bath.
- Journal 10 things (big or small, past or present) for which you are grateful.
- Treat yourself to something nice.
- Disconnect from social media for one full day.
- Play a board game/cards with friends or family.
- Spend time outdoors walking or gardening.
- Detox from sugar for one full day.
- Make a list of people you love and why you love them.
- Get dressed up.
- Perform a random act of kindness.
Deyna Gomez, CHC, CLC, CAMS is a personal development coach and the founder of Sage & Harmony Holistic Coaching Services. Specializing in anxiety and anger management, she welcomes your questions at 407-984-5530 or email: [email protected]. For more info and to sign up for her newsletter, visit www.SnHcoaching.com